Live Panel: Power Measurement and Analysis
Janine Love- December 4, 2012This December 12th, Test & Measurement World takes you into the power measurement trenches with Bill Gatheridge of Yokogawa and Frank Richterkessing of General Electric, and it even soars out to a 40,000 ft. view with insights from Frost & Sullivan’s Vishal Sapru. Don’t miss it!
If you are wondering about general things like:
- Power measurement & regulatory needs
- What you should know about your power analyzer
And/or, if you need specific understanding of techniques/measurements such as:
- How to measure true power
- How to measure total power factor on a three-phase circuit?
- How to measure power on a three-phase circuit with an unbalanced load?
Then this is the webinar for you. Join us live December 12, 2012 at 12:00 Noon ET as Bill Gatheridge, Yokogawa; Vishal Sapru, Frost & Sullivan; and Frank Richterkessing, General Electric lay out the story of where power analysis is at and what challenges remain. Have your questions ready to ask our panel.
See you there! Register today and get this event on your calendar!