The next big event
Martin Rowe- July 10, 2012
Independence Day occurred last week. Here in Boston, that always means fireworks and the Boston Pops Orchestra along the Charles River.
This year, last week also brought several Tall Ships here as well. The ships were here to commemorate the 200th anniversary of the War of
1812.Those were two big events, but there’s one more big event coming this year: Design East on September 17-20. Here is a sample of the technical sessions, several of which are test related. In fact, there’s an entire track on system integration and test.
- Analyzing Throughput and Latency in I/O Channels
- Implementing Vision Capabilities in Embedded Systems
- Maximizing Battery Life on Embedded Platforms
- HF Antenna Coupler Using an Arduino
- Enhance FPGA-based Systems with Programmable Oscillators
- A Practical FPGA Development Environment
- Arduinos and Control of the Real World
- Troubleshooting Real-Time Software Issues Using a Logic Analyzer
- Model-Based Testing
- System Integration and Test for Embedded Systems
- How to Measure RTOS Performance
- Scenario Testing With Executable Use Cases in C
In addition to technical sessions, Design East offers you a chance to see the latest hardware and software for embedded-system development, integration, and test. See you there.